Sign in to follow this  
Tunes

Some Info

Hello, I have a few questions. If i hack one game every 24 hours on my alt account it is impossible for me to get OW banned unless i get report botted? Also will raging in casual and get reported in casual count to the 11 reports i need to get overwatched? And if i leave the game during the 7th round does that stop the first 7 round from getting in OW if i get reported 11 times? sorry for dumb questions i am kind of new

You should be save if you wait 24 hours yes some people even say 21 hours will be fine but its better to wait 24. And casual reports do count towards the 11 reports so don´t cheat in casual if you´re planning to rage in MM. and i think if you leave it doesn´t matter at all i have seen overwatches where the suspect leaves and the overwatcher just gets sped through it while the bot is on the server

Hello, I have a few questions. If i hack one game every 24 hours on my alt account it is impossible for me to get OW banned unless i get report botted? Also will raging in casual and get reported in casual count to the 11 reports i need to get overwatched? And if i leave the game during the 7th round does that stop the first 7 round from getting in OW if i get reported 11 times? sorry for dumb questions i am kind of new

if you play legit mm, you can get any amount of reports, as long as you are not obvious.

Sign in to follow this