CMDSquad

Why sould I buy INTERWEBZ instead of AIMWARE ?

Guys could you give me some reasons to pay more and get interwebz instead of getting aimware.

I was quite interested of buying aimware but then I heard about interwebz and it's great reviews, so I would like to buy it but not sure in which ways interwebz is better than aimware on "legit mode" for like multiplayer, comp... (no HvH).

I am thinking of buying 1 month for now and see how it goes and if I am satisfied I would like to buy 6 months.

PS: how does the HWID reset work for interwebz ?

3 minutes ago, CMDSquad said:

You ask for one and if everything is ok you get it.

1 hour ago, CMDSquad said:

yeah , here it is pretty delayed , some ppl wait even for few days as I can see

30 minutes ago, Trol553 said:

You will get your lost time back in case you have to wait that long. Automated HWID resets will be back soon.

1 hour ago, Trol553 said:

nope max wait is about 12 hours if you request it during USA time, otherwise its max 1-2 hours and average of 10-30 minutes

2 hours ago, CMDSquad said:

Guys could you give me some reasons to pay more and get interwebz instead of getting aimware.

I was quite interested of buying aimware but then I heard about interwebz and it's great reviews, so I would like to buy it but not sure in which ways interwebz is better than aimware on "legit mode" for like multiplayer, comp... (no HvH).

If you are really into the legit aspekt of cheating then you should get Interwebz 100%. Detection rate, Features.... There is no better legit P2C out there imo. :)

14 minutes ago, Kolo said:

nope max wait is about 12 hours if you request it during USA time, otherwise its max 1-2 hours and average of 10-30 minutes

true. For the last 2 Months HWID-Resets are pretty fast if everything allright. + when the Automated HWID resets are back it will be even faster.