Sign in to follow this  
Kenny

IWEBZ Testimonial :)

Besides the cheat being broken for the past year and nonstop giving me blue screens like you wouldn't believe, The cheat is great for legit play, I only got OW once and that was for walls on a dumb win run.

Lost Accounts: 54 From 2 VAC waves Before 2016 wayyy back

OW Accounts: 1

Untrusted Accounts: 2 One of them I still don't know why I got Untrusted I never raged on the account or unchecked the untrusted features 

Aimbot: 9/10 This score isn't bad considering that I like some errors sometimes, the cheat only jittered once in all my uses, the cheat is very subtle and smooth if used correctly.

Walls: I DONT USE WALLS JUST CHAMS

Radar: 3/10 they need to bring back the old radar it worked much better because you were able to make it fit the minimap (was OP AF xD until I lost my account to it xD)

Misc: 10/10 Great features some need a little improvement but overall great amount of cheats for the price can't complain

Staff: Some mods were power hungry (probably teens going through puberty) but now they're mostly very professional @NOC I STILL LOVE YOU SORRY FOR THE PAST :"(

The only thing I can really complain about is bluescreens I tried everything to fix it but that's all

To all the new user going crazy over the cheat being down for so long, IWEBZ will be Iwebz but at least keep in mind once its back on you'll rule the servers xD

its funny to think I got this cheat in 2015 a lot has happened in this last few years like moving out and getting married ;p, I meet some good friends in this community of fgts and cry babies.

I hope iwebz will be online until the end of CSGO, lol cried a little while writing this down "old memories"

Edited by Kenny

I don't get why people cant take opinions and they cant understand that no one's opinion is wrong or right. They always feel like correcting someone in a testimonial and tbh it's really pathetic. Interesting and nice testimonial :^) 

Just now, Zooky2108 said:

I don't get why people cant take opinions and they cant understand that no one's opinion is wrong or right. They always feel like correcting someone in a testimonial and tbh it's really pathetic. Interesting and nice testimonial :^) 

Because the statement that the cheat has been broken for the past year is completly false.

Just now, Craxzy said:

Because the statement that the cheat has been broken for the past year is completly false.

Broken by what standard? also, there is no reason for debating that here. 

8 hours ago, Zooky2108 said:

I don't get how people who get something for free after sucking some male testicles of members to to get, tbh it's really pathetic.

2 hours ago, GT3X said:

I don't get how people who get something for free after sucking some male testicles of members to to get, tbh it's really pathetic.

and that is me or him? I've never received a free sub and to be honest, your response to my testimonial support was very mature. 

3 minutes ago, Zooky2108 said:

and that is me or him? I've never received a free sub and to be honest, your response to my testimonial support was very mature. 

lol I forgot half the sentence. OP obviously

11 minutes ago, GT3X said:

lol I forgot half the sentence. OP obviously

Let me make this clear,

someone who get access for free to our products and begged us for special ranks and hook up his friends with free subscriptions shouldn't write anything negative about it. It is not that want to deny any flaws or not improve the overall performance for the users, however if its terrible and broken for a year we do not force you to stay.

Despite that, to open a review with 54 VAC bans in 2 VAC Waves suggests the reader that we cause a lot of vac bans tho we are UD since 2016.

hack is good (talking for the legit hack not supremacy) bluescreens are not really a problem for me. And i lost 0 accs to vac but plenty to overwatch but thats allways the users fault, every feature works flawless and support is great too. 

btw

bring back bf4 koko

stalkerdoom

Hack is more than acurate and flawless... no need to spread false remours if you have bluescreens its up to you. using it now so long and never had one and also no troubles at all. everything works as smooth as it should.

Got one OC but that was because i realy raged.. otherwise the hole time using playing legit mode makes me win any game.. and no one is calling me out or anything. Great job to the devs!

Sign in to follow this